Pages

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

reVision-ing

I am working on a project for class with focus on communicating in a magazine and developing a brand image. I see my work as a designing as 'revisioning'....seeing new possibilities, reviewing, and constant revisiting and editing of work. It links closely with my affinity towards dreaming and daydreaming.

I am going to explore various topics over three issues of reVision. One issue will use my work from the dog video, considering how dogs use a space as opposed to humans. Another issue will be a vehicle for exploring my ideas for my eventual thesis, considering other options for people requiring dialysis as they travel. Finally, I will be revisiting the work I have been doing in school, creating a mini-portfolio of sorts.

The first draft covers:

No comments:

Post a Comment